english program at ucla 7 days from €1,690
IMPROVE YOUR LANGUAGE CREATIVITY
Summer vacation language program with morning English classes and afternoon exploration of the City of Angels.
Experience a new dimension of intelligent travelling as you see what it means for the summer to be more than just a vacation.
Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.”
— Malcom Forbes
〉How can you elevate your English to that of a native speaker?
With the Active Summer Program, participants will experience American student life in the state-of-art facilities of the world-renowned UCLA campus.
Imagine this: you start your day by fine-tuning your English – nailing the pronunciation, brushing up on surf lingo – before heading into the city in the afternoon to put it to the ultimate test. Sound good? Then this program’s perfect for you.
Free weekends and awesome trips are also why this program is designed to deliver and go above and beyond your expectations.
〉What are the program’s features?
- 1 hour of career advising about the prospects of studying in the USA (before departure)
- New Intelligence Ambassadors Night – a social gathering of all the participants and their parents from previous years (before departure)
- Students can receive a scholarship* to participate in the program
*For the summer program and transportation costs, high school students (minimum of 2 weeks) and college students (minimum of 3 weeks) can obtain a scholarship in the amount of €500 for transportation costs and €100 for every completed week of program.
〉What are the dates?
6/22 – 8/17/2019
PROGRAM DATES WITH new intelligence ENTOURAGE:
6/29/2019 – 7/13/2019 and 7/20/2019 – 8/3/2019*
*The program with a New Intelligence chaperone will be organized for a departure from Venice (Italy) if at least 10 participants apply.
minimum of 1 week (Saturday to Saturday) with a possibility to extend it
12 levels (elementary – proficiency)
AVERAGE CLASS SIZE:
9 – 10 students (maximum: 14 students)
Minimum of 17 years old
by 5/20/2019 or until all spots have been filled
〉What are the afternoon activities & weekend trips?
Which afternoon activities will make your active summer vacation in California an extra special experience? What excites you? Is it getting to know Hollywood? Do you hope to study in the US one day? Do you want to live like a local and feel the vibe of the city as you take in all its sites and landmarks?
Sample activities & weekend trips:
- Sunset Strip
- Santa Monica Beach
- San Diego
- Las Vegas
- Camarillo Outlets
- Hollywood Movie Premiere
- Santa Barbara
- Six Flags Amusement Park
〉What is included in the price?
- English program with texts and materials
- Upon completion of the program, all students receive a certificate confirming course participation, level achieved, and study dates
- Optional evening activities (Monday – Friday, 3:30pm – 6pm) and weekend excursions (supplemental fee)
- 7 nights with half-board accommodations at UCLA (accommodation in two or three-bed room in a student dorm on the UCLA campus)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to UCLA’s facilities including John Wooden Center, Sunset Canyon Recreation Center, the UCLA bookstore and Ackerman Student Union Center
- Roundtrip airport transfer LAX-UCLA for Saturday arrivals/departures between 9am-9pm
- ESTA Travel Authorization
- between 6/29 and 7/13/2019 and between 7/20 and 8/3/2019 the option with a New Intelligence chaperone will be organized for a departure from Venice (Italy) if at least 10 participants apply
〉What is not included in the price?
- Return airplane ticket*
*If at least 10 participants apply, a group departure will be organized 6/29/2019 – 7/13/2019 and 7/20/2019 – 8/3/2019
- Additional trips that are not included in the program and the participants can choose to go on (see afternoon activities and weekend trips)
- Pocket money for personal needs
〉What are recommended additional charges?
- Cancellation insurance
- Health insurance with medical assistance abroad
〉What our clients say about us?
Someone could have told me before that the buildings on the UCLA campus are more magnificent than any building in our whole country and that UCLA has the villas of Bel Air on one side and the prestigious Beverly Hills on the other. You don’t believe it until you see it.
Jakob, 20 let
California was the answer to all my questions. I made two new French friends and I received a bunch of compliments that transformed me from a 25-year-old to a young lady who’s barely of age.
Tina, 25 let
〉Want to apply?
Apply here and let’s start your journey.
Need help? Call us +386 590 288 00 and talk to our team of experts.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
— Benjamin Franklin